As we stood on the dawning of a new age, two kingdoms immediately declared their intentions for war. As I awoke the horns of war blared in my ears, so sensitive to vibration already I jumped to my paws nearly two feet in the air. I rushed to the castle walls and howled for entry in the keep, as I rushed to the Queens side the armies were already marshalled and ready for war. Upon entering the throne room I transformed back to my human form and knelt before the Queen before taking the side of my fellow sorcerers and mages. The Queen gave a triumphant speech and rallied us in a way that almost felt like victory was assured. Our plan to out maneuver the enemy was already under way as the armies exited the great hall they rushed to the battlefield. With the combined energies the remainder of the magic users linked arms and together, the candles in the hall were snuffed out, wind rushed in all the open portholes as the pressure in the hall suddenly changed as if an unseen force was drawing everything to it. A magical purple orb formed as we continued to chant it bathed the remaining armies and began to raise in the air above our heads. Everyone was cloaked in its glow and for a moment all senses paused, time froze for all but the spellcasters and the orb plunged into the patterned stone floor as a wave of purple energy expanded to all corners of the room and upon reaching the walls it turned back in on itself and as the it retreated to the center of the hall the armies began to vanish one by one. The energy culminated back in the center of us before a blinding light filled the room and in an instant we were all in the battle field preparing for war. I transformed back to my more comfortable form and began to scout ahead for our enemy.