Thread: What exactly is the Royal Command item from the shop?

Veteran

What exactly is the Royal Command item from the shop?

The Monarch can already put a Monarch Message up...but there's a shop item that costs 2 credits. I purchased it, but I see no difference at all in effect. What exactly does this do? Did I just waste 2 Credits? (If I did, could they be refunded...?)

EDIT: Actually, the item seems to be sitting in my Inventory, but when I click "Use In Game" - nothing happens and it isn't removed.

You could just like read the details?

"Royal command

Allows a monarch specify a target kingdom and instruction for team mates, e.g. Kingdom XYZ (1:1) gather intel. The instruction can be updated freely once the order has been created. Only monarchs can create commands, but others can gift such items to their monarch."

Veteran
    I did read the details. This is not helpful. I can already type Kingdom XYZ (1:1) into the Monarch Message before ever purchasing a Royal Command. So what is this Royal Command doing that the Monarch Message can't already do?

This is besides the fact that when I click to USE the item in-game, nothing happens and the item simply stays there.

Thread Information