Kingdom and Position?
Huat

How would you rate you overall experience this age?

What impacted your experience the most?
Was a learning age for most of the people in the KD.

What was your strategy for your attackers?
We went orc/wa and hu/wa. Wanted a few more orc/wa but since it was semi ghetto age we gave people the choice. I think the extra offense would have been nice here and there but overall we switched our focus to econ on our core since we had so many humans.

What was your strategy for your TMs?
Basic and trusted. AW their mystics. FB their rogues if we weren't chaining them. Get our rogues UB and then pump mad TPA and go to town propping any good provs they had left.

What was your strategy for your hybrids?
Hybrids are for super talented KDs and ghetto KDs. We're in between and not worthy of running hybrids. I did have our elves run some epa which we used late war once we got them UB but that's about it.

What was your favorite ritual and dragon combination for war?
Topaz is OP for it's cost. Emerald and Rubies are awesome if you have the GC to start a war off with them but otherwise I don't see why people wouldn't just spam Topaz drakes. Ritual varied greatly during the age. Stalwart for OOP war. Lots of Expro to help our human core. Bit of onslaught. Might have run a barrier or two against TM heavy kds idk.

How many wars did you have and how did your setup work well for you?
5 I believe. Setup worked well. We didn't get dominated in any war and all the wars we took were at a massive disadvantage. Props to my KD mates for that. We didn't get waved up at once this age, every war was someone who was bigger that we waved and I'll take 3/5 anyday doing that.

What are your thoughts on the conversion mechanics?
Overall, I don't like it. I prefer quick wars. There are races/pers that are built for sustain and long wars and that makes sense to me, but the game shouldn't actively promote dragged out wars for a playerbase that already has trouble finding people to lead KDs.

Is there something you would change about UTOPIA?
Get rid of CF. Give big penalties for waving or even hitting into kds below your NW. 90% of most people's ages is: get waved from bigger kd, CF. Wave into smaller kd, CF. It's just dumb. Not just dumb, it actively ruins the game and I feel like people who don't see it are crazy. That might just be because I just found this game a few years ago and most people are used to it...but for real... it is AWFUL.

Would you like to say something to your kingdom?
UPDATE YOUR GOD DAMN SOMS AFTER YOU HIT

Do you have any advice for the community?
Same as early question: Get rid of CF. Give big penalties for waving or even hitting into kds below your NW. 90% of most people's ages is: get waved from bigger kd, CF. Wave into smaller kd, CF. It's just dumb. Not just dumb, it actively ruins the game and I feel like people who don't see it are crazy. That might just be because I just found this game a few years ago and most people are used to it...but for real... it is AWFUL.

Any Final Thoughts?
Same as early question: Get rid of CF. Give big penalties for waving or even hitting into kds below your NW. 90% of most people's ages is: get waved from bigger kd, CF. Wave into smaller kd, CF. It's just dumb. Not just dumb, it actively ruins the game and I feel like people who don't see it are crazy. That might just be because I just found this game a few years ago and most people are used to it...but for real... it is AWFUL.

Thank you very much Huat ! We look forward to seeing you in Age 89!