Thread: Makka Vs. GV (Do not mess with Vets)

Post Fiend

Makka Vs. GV (Do not mess with Vets)

MAKKA Vs GhettoVets

There have been many discussions regarding this and it all started several editions back when we noticed that a province was waving into another war. Well it turns out there was much more history to that than just a misunderstanding. The bare bones of it is that the province, Jasmine was razing into GhettoVets war. They had done this several times and even sent two dragons as well which resulted in GhettoVets having to slay three (3) dragons at one time! Speaking to a member of the kingdom who got caught up in all this, they shared this with me:

When I joined 1:2 there were a few people trying to overthrow Princess Jasmine. Princess had been managing the meter so he could continually raze 1:7, but one dude decided he didn’t like what princess was doing so he razed 1:7 a bunch so 1:7 could CF. The shoalyn guy... I went back through the news though and there are many aid packages between jasmine and job keeper at the same time and our steward (ksm) seemed inactive so very strange it had steward. What’s annoying though is Princess never used bot, Always sending DM for Support spells or aid. As far back as I can go I see no messages in in game chat from the 4 deleted, There was some funny **** in the forums though still a 60+ message one in there Like 4 different people who randomed or defected in had hate for 1:7.

I had asked him about the chance that there was multi’s involved.

It is never good to have to deal with two in a short window but three is brutal for your raw military numbers. The end result was GhettoVets losing their war and preparing to deal with Jasmine (Makka) and the kingdom where he was Monarch. Shortly after some internal strife in the kingdom where Makka intra razed ones of their own provinces as they were against the actions Jasmine had taken to ruin the GV war effort. They pushed the meter to the point where it allowed GV to FCF, Makka was not pleased.

It is never good to have to deal with two in a short window but three is brutal for your raw military numbers. The end result was GhettoVets losing their war and preparing to deal with Jasmine (Makka) and the kingdom where he was Monarch. Shortly after some internal strife in the kingdom where Makka intra razed ones of their own provinces as they were against the actions Jasmine had taken to ruin the GV war effort. They pushed the meter to the point where it allowed GV to FCF, Makka was not pleased.

That is when this happened,

February 3 of YR3 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province Princess Jasmine (1:2) and crushed it.
    February 3 of YR3 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province Jobkeeper (1:2) and crushed it.
    February 3 of YR3 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province Ksm (1:2) and crushed it.
    February 3 of YR3 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province Juskin the cat (1:2) and crushed it.

Community managers have confirmed that this user was a multi and it makes sense if you were to see the kingdom news. It is very clear that Jasmine brought this on themselves and gave the admins no choice but to enforce the rules. What was going on here was not cool and now the kingdom pays the price when they were not all for this in the first place. Skraz and Shadow had no problems confirming the circumstances that led to this and have been very vocal in the MUGA chat. This is what Skraz from GhettoVets had to say,

They are getting what they deserved, they cost us our last war, so now owe us a war, they razed and sent dragons into our last war...even with jasmine still there, they were getting farmed as well. We had done the hard work, he was breakable, on -8 million tband had already lost 2k land to us. ...this conflict, makka started it we just finished it.... 2 ages in a row absolutely, he isnt good enough for that though and he knows it hence the cheating even with the cheating we were winning so go figure. We only went after him cause of him interfering in our war. I feel sorry for the kd that now pays for it, dont get me wrong, but they DID aid him, did support him voted for him etc.

I feel for the kingdom who tried to fight to stop this for happening but things just need to play out and because the war is not operating outside any of the games rules admins do not have to interfere. It is just a bad situation that got out of hand. One can only wonder when Makka may return if they do at all!

Remember to be respectful and conduct yourself with honor or prepare to suffer the consequences!

Who are these ghettoes?

Thread Information