This is a message to anyone who loves writing or drawing (digital or hand). If you like to sketch random cartoons or write short stories about Utopia or anything related to the content within the game feel free to reach out to me with your content and I will happily feature it in #news. I am always on the lookout for funny comic strips or small bits of creative writing like a short story or even an excerpt from something larger that you wrote.

I would also like to mention to all Monarchs/Stewards of warring kingdoms please reach out to reporters either at 1:1 or find us in MUGAs’ Discord server if you would like an interview or to talk about your war. We are all volunteers and want nothing more than to support the community but it is very tough to reach out to every kingdom regarding their wars. All wars are just an important until we get to the final crown wars at the end but we just do not have the capacity to cover every war and every kingdom. Please do not hesitate to message us for exclusive interviews regarding your kingdom and your war.

To all commentators or anyone wishing to participate in war discussions I would ask the same. As we are all very busy I would appreciate it if some of you would take a moment to reach out to me in the MUGA chat so we can initiate a review of the war you would like to comment on. As I review all the wars in the news but not extremely in depth due to constraints of my abilities in game to make this work we need community participation. We can not talk about every war but if someone presents a war we can analyze it and do a more in depth analysis that can later be featured in the news.

Please take the time to support the community and add value with any contributions that you can make. People keep saying Utopia is a dying game but they still play, so why be salty about it? Utopia has given us all many years of great experiences - maybe it is time to give back.

Sincerely,
W1nd
Utopia Reporter