Thread: Fake changes the first go round.

Fake changes the first go round.

Does anyone know why we accept these fake changes. its quite obvious that they are just making them hardcore unacceptable so their final changes look ok. Why bother posting **** no one but noobs look at. I mean i saw them the last 3 ages and said really. no way that sticks... It hasn't. Why would a game have to make their final changes look ok this way. its counter productive. I'd prefer if they just went with only changes they keep. nothing that will not be implemented posted. Post 2 or 3 sets as you finalize.... why be so ridiculous? Are they that scared of backlash?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRick View Post
    Does anyone know why we accept these fake changes. its quite obvious that they are just making them hardcore unacceptable so their final changes look ok. Why bother posting **** no one but noobs look at. I mean i saw them the last 3 ages and said really. no way that sticks... It hasn't. Why would a game have to make their final changes look ok this way. its counter productive. I'd prefer if they just went with only changes they keep. nothing that will not be implemented posted. Post 2 or 3 sets as you finalize.... why be so ridiculous? Are they that scared of backlash?
    I want to know why we have to pretend DavidC isn't Santa and changes aren't Emeriti's wish list.

Needs to get out more
    Yes; think about the children, er, new players.

There’s innocent wonder and bewildered eyes that await. When you get even older you’ll understand. While Pillz may be right, many more players look forward to the Christmas Eve like feeling.

Play the game without discord and without the bot to get that feeling back. It’ll ignite your senses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Yes; think about the children, er, new players.

There’s innocent wonder and bewildered eyes that await. When you get even older you’ll understand. While Pillz may be right, many more players look forward to the Christmas Eve like feeling.

Play the game without discord and without the bot to get that feeling back. It’ll ignite your senses.
    That's a terrible idea. Stop.

Director of Age Changes
    Lol.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Needs to get out more
    These Bot reliant players are transfixed on flat logistics.

By exercising your intuition you take victories the numbers don’t agree with. I basically ever used bots to drop intel for everyone else. When you fight off enough multis you learn most of them lack resolve and thus logistical integrity :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information