Orc: warrior

ASSAULT

Dark Elf: rogue
    Human: sage
    Undead: war hero
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Needs to get out more
    With the possible return of sage and shell resistant artisan we are looking at 2 assault divisions which can achieve top kingdom potential. The secret here is to invert what would be your hopeful unbreakables, say mid age, to be part of 3 belts of resistance. As the dwarf and human provinces chug toward full realization, the HQ and spearhead divisions would evolve into pure assault batteries.

You could cow from the beginning, but I’ve found you can arrive in top circles as the fortunes of the age accumulate. Knowing how to fight is second only to diplomacy meta. This system; the elliptical wave, is a hard drain inverted.

Top kingdoms would choose to negotiate fast wars, which this kingdom isn’t designed to accommodate. - The exception would be for all the marbles, on their part(this kingdom never stops). Essentially, these virtual kingdoms are designed to function 24/7 and engage the meter as sacred. No negotiations are recommended, but a deal is a deal. We either get a CF or go to war by metric happenstance.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 28-01-2021 at 21:09.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Enthusiast
    Take a look at orc artisan, swap your dwarves into a power role. I think you'll like the results.

Needs to get out more
    Power role? Give me an example. Crusher or caster?

I’m switching an orc to artisan and toying other singles like cleric and sage. I just found out everyone can cast amnesia so I’m probably switching one sage to a more capable caster.

And thanks and hello.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Needs to get out more
    In reviewing the options this age I’m convinced the powers are necessarily imbalanced. It’s pretty apparent in trying to achieve balance in the virtual kingdom.

I’m guessing orc cleric was big last age and this age is even stronger. There’s simply no attacker that matches the damage disparity. Last age you could more easily handle orcs through ops. This age heretics must use mana to achieve damage bonuses.

Avian is nearly useless without the cleric profession, as it becomes too easy a garbage target after a nightmare run.

This age the mechanics are core biased, so the virtual kingdom will be genuinely weaker. It’s not that there isn’t virtue in the tac, warrior, etc., it’s that those are not passive 24/7 bonuses.

I’m making one anyways :)
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information