Thank you for the input, Bananamancer2000.

For the Reader: Bananamancer2000 is/was/(can be) an actual monarch so I trust his strats to be superior to mine. We have differing focus, but his strats would coincide with current logistics more accurately than mine. I’ve been in kingdom with Bananamancer2000 and he is a calmer soul than I am.

A ‘for instance’ is human war hero. I love this build because you’re stacking diverse bonuses that separate you without the diminishing returns. This in itself is a combat philosophy I use when I criticize the common mechanical use of chaining. Chaining isn’t the point of failure, it’s the linear method of execution with diminishing returns.

The lesson is to regard all aspects broadly, from static strats to rubber meets the road execution, for mustering highest returns. This is part one. Part
two is knowing when and where to use the pointy things. In the case of the virtual kingdom, the pointy things are the spearhead division: 3 dangerous, but ultimately brittle strats supported by broader, softer strats. This is why I learned to use nightmare as a sculpting tool. There are variables built into the algorithm, but the overriding min/max yield carries considerable gravity.