Really miss playing this game, but my husband banned me from playing because it took up too much of my time...

Played in college around '99 to '01-- We had the top thief KD in the world one round. Can't remember what round. Game got too competitive after that-- I was chained like 33-34 times in 20 hours and it killed all the fun. Took a break for a few years, and played again in whatever round was in June 2012 before the husband ban... pregnant monarch wasn't really my thing. Blah!

Waxing nostalgic talking to someone about "the best game I ever played" and Utopia came up... and then explaining all the things just took me back. I'm surprised I still remember my forum password! Haha.

Really had a lark with the last KD I was in. Met some really awesome players, several I'm still buddies with on FB.... had some super-fun times! Even did a bit of fan art based on a forum bit we did. Haha. Good times!

The following image is the direct result of joking around in a text based war game I play called Utopia. I went visual on a conversation in the kingdom forums. The conversation that inspired this piece went something like this:
Me: I would also like a pinup calendar of "the hot guys of (Our Kingdom)"... to hang on the wall in my throne room. BW could dress as a fireman! Hot, hot, hot! Woo! This undead loves the eye-candy that is elves.

BW: BlackwaterXe rounds up the volunteer fire brigade and secretly sets fire to a local shanty for the perfect backdrop. Arriving the scene of the blaze in nothing more than boots, trousers, and a helmet, BlackwaterXe and the volunteer fire brigade await the arrival of the royal artists to come draw the grandeur of valor and heat.

/me agrees to do ONLY the month of August

Me: "Be still my beating heart! Is it getting hot in 'ere or is it just me?" Jadewik fans her face with her hand and feigns fainting. The queen quickly summons the royal artists, so they can capture the apex of the flames behind a muscular, sweat-soaked Blackwater.

"... if only there WAS an August." Still, the queen remembered, there was always her private art collection....
Sexy Fireman-Elf Draw-Ring

Anywho- maybe one day the ban will be lifted and I can play again...

All the best to those playin' this round!