Thread: Sciences degenerating

Sciences degenerating

My sciences seem to have progressively lessened over the last 24hrs. I have not gained or lost any acreage, and my library% has been the same. I think I have lost roughly 15% across the board. Haven't been attacked. We switched from Affluent to Expediant rituals about 20 hours ago, but that shouldn't matter. BE% has also been about the same (may have dropped slightly because science has dropped). Is this happening to anyone else?

Edit: I also waited until Scientific Insight spell expired before I created this thread. Just to make sure that it wasn't an ineffective spell or something weird like that. The sciences fell an additional 15% when it expired.
    Last edited by RicVonKellog; 08-04-2021 at 23:41.

We would need you to email support at utopiasupport@utopia-game.com, but unfortunately the age just ended. When something like this happens in the future, please notify one of the game support members immediately. Quickest way to reach us is via Discord also, other than email.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Gotcha, will do thanks!

Thread Information