Many Hands Make Light Work ~ Delegate

In reference to council, like the elliptical wave manager, there will be times that player might be overwhelmed. At my work I see times our dispatcher has 100 things in the air, and I remind her she should consider delegating some of the peripheral. Just the act of delegating familiarizes the novice with the complexity of a job, or keeps the old guard from getting rusty.

So when I mention intel gathering and distilling snatch news in comprehensive bullet points I’m suggesting that task be shared. An enthusiastic introvert may just be waiting to dive into a pile of esoteric ghetto drama, but what’s revealed will show you where all the pipes go in the game. When you can survey the globe from the underside you’ll see who targets who and why. But you need to get these types of play down to simple steps so it won’t discourage the player at the helm on a bad day.

The same with diplomacy. Your arch diplomat might be keen in debate and word gymnastics, so don’t burden them with all the responsibility unless they enjoy it. See if you can get a couple players to be feelers that report back to the main diplomat. They might be players who casually cruise for recruits, gather intel for the intel advisor, or a socialite on discord. I’ve known a few born salesman and it’s amazing seeing them matching skills and selling crap. Blue eyes and gleaming smiles go further than I would’ve thought.