Thread: Remove Science Limit

Enthusiast

Remove Science Limit

Remove the stupid science cap per acre rule.

Its annoying that you get hit multiple times in a short time frame (especially Orcs with their 20% gains, or a kingdom is picking a bone with you) and bam your science exceeds the stupid land cap therefore you lose science. Also remember the science cap is based on your CURRENT acres, so your incoming acres does NOTHING to prevent your science loss. and yes i am talking about OUT OF WAR.
    A outerworld vagabond Elf traveling this world.
    From the world of Thardferr, herald of the Eldar Elven Kingdoms
    Elven Roles sense Age 63: Sage, Mystic, Rogue, Tactician, Cleric, Merchant, Heretic, War Hero, Warrior, Paladin, Undead, Artisan, Raider

Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
    Remove the stupid science cap per acre rule.

Its annoying that you get hit multiple times in a short time frame (especially Orcs with their 20% gains, or a kingdom is picking a bone with you) and bam your science exceeds the stupid land cap therefore you lose science. Also remember the science cap is based on your CURRENT acres, so your incoming acres does NOTHING to prevent your science loss. and yes i am talking about OUT OF WAR.
    You pick horrible race/pers combos every age. All you pick is Elf. Last age you were in a tiny 3 man kingdom (like most ages lately) and decided to play hybrid as far as I could tell.

So you're in a weak position from a kingdom perspective, have a poor Strat, are using your poor Strat in the worst possible circumstances (tiny ghetto), and you want to complain because you made bad choices and the game doesn't reward them.

I learned you for 100s of thousands of books last. My whole kd did. Because you were free sci and free land to the whole server.

Play better, whine less.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    You pick horrible race/pers combos every age. All you pick is Elf. Last age you were in a tiny 3 man kingdom (like most ages lately) and decided to play hybrid as far as I could tell.

So you're in a weak position from a kingdom perspective, have a poor Strat, are using your poor Strat in the worst possible circumstances (tiny ghetto), and you want to complain because you made bad choices and the game doesn't reward them.

I learned you for 100s of thousands of books last. My whole kd did. Because you were free sci and free land to the whole server.

Play better, whine less.
    Basically all you admitted is gang-banging someone works. Duh! Even my granny knows that. But im not running to my granny because im getting ganged banged. My science was capped even with your hits thank you very much.

If you read what I was talking about, I'm complaining about the problem is the system punishes the person getting hit for just 300-500 acres losing books into thin air.
    How many hits is that? mmm 2 hits? Maybe just 1 from an orc? Just imagine an orc or pure orc this age, hits you twice and that is even from a getto kingdom.

But really you need to read properly, im sure you graduated high school.... unless you prove me wrong.
    Last edited by RedPanda; 23-06-2021 at 01:42.
    A outerworld vagabond Elf traveling this world.
    From the world of Thardferr, herald of the Eldar Elven Kingdoms
    Elven Roles sense Age 63: Sage, Mystic, Rogue, Tactician, Cleric, Merchant, Heretic, War Hero, Warrior, Paladin, Undead, Artisan, Raider

Thread Information