Thread: hey SSJ4Vegeta

Regular

hey SSJ4Vegeta

msg can be deleted. sick dude handed my provinces out anyway. thats how japanese are a anyway. in age before 20
    Last edited by erm; 25-07-2021 at 15:08. Reason: delete useless thread

Regular
    whats this every time i go to the supermarket a japanese undercover? it's with olympic games time heavy harassment time for sporting boys or testing my patience? cocky jerks. european fake man with brown hair and tiny eastern narrow eyes and a fake version of my neighboar. i take offence for that weird time yeah. what idiots. friends of berlusconi or something that guy has too many contacts.

wtf japanese kids go to hell or something with your nice country there. and again WTF. sneaky bastards. western boys are viewn inferior right.....

edit: o it's some chinese practicing covers of course japanese wouldnt act so stupid. ****ing stalkers of bee teachabol? acting like stupid teenagers. buzzz offff.. and those italians too, stupid fessi really. a tall china dude appearing as zlatan after that little dna match test. not a japanese at all. now get lost chinese and italian dogs. nice cover appearing during olympic games seem tourist japanese. smart he a bit those rich families. get lost Bee Taechabo put your sai in your ass or something?

DUH!!!! put that 'japanese inovation is american inveiton'''line in quake 3 engine. a china conner or italian jumps in the chance to put that in, wouldnt be a line of a japan.

btw get out of the game already here italian and china dogs
    Last edited by erm; 16-08-2021 at 09:28.

Thread Information