Thread: Age 92: Train time changes

Regular

Age 92: Train time changes

Training times have changed. Or to be more precise, either the modifiers affecting training times have changed or the way rounding is done has changed or it's a combination of both.
    Known mods (excluding ritual and science) listed below, based on the public information we have today.

• Base train time: 24h
    • IA mod: 0.8
    • HI mod: 0.75
    • Avian racial mod: 0.75
    • War mod: 0.75

-
    • Faery Halfling train time in war without any additional mods: 24 x 0.75 = 18
    • Faery Halfling train time in war with Hero's Inspiration: 24 x 0.75 x 0.75 = 13.5
    • Actual Faery Halfling train time in war with Hero's Inspiration: 12h

As per calculations, Faery Halfling train time in war with just HI (no sci/rit) should be 14, but in reality it's 12.
    -
    • Avian Orc train time in war without any additional mods: 24 x 0.75 x 0.75 = 13.5
    • Avian Orc train time in war with IA: 24 x 0.75 x 0.75 x 0.8 = 10.8
    • Actual Avian Orc train time in war with IA: 10h

As per calculations, Avian Orc train time in war with just IA (no sci/rit) should be 11, but in reality it's 10.
    --
    Can someone help me figure this out? I reached out to admin and the reply I got was
    1. Not every formula is made public by dev
    2. Nothing has changed

The community has, for the most part, been fine with the fact that not every mechanic is known. But training times and the mods affecting training times have always been documented.
    If I wanted to calculate how much valor sci I need to invest in order to reach the next breakpoint, it's not really possible right now given the information we have.
    -
    Thanks in advance to those who take the time to read and reply.

Regular
    I'm going to go out in a limb here and assume it affects other race/sub race combinations. Can someone confirm? Could we also get the devs to say something about the issue?

Enthusiast
    Rounding affects train times, and if it rounds before another mod add in it can affect that final tick. With all the changes, it can happen.
    A outerworld vagabond Elf traveling this world.
    From the world of Thardferr, herald of the Eldar Elven Kingdoms
    Elven Roles sense Age 63: Sage, Mystic, Rogue, Tactician, Cleric, Merchant, Heretic, War Hero, Warrior, Paladin, Undead, Artisan, Raider

Thread Information