Thread: Homes vs Banks for income

Homes vs Banks for income

Im an Elf half halfling. My BE is at 66%. I think an extra home at this point would provide me with higher income than an extra bank, considering I have 11% banks and an extra bank provides 0.69% extra income compared to an extra home providing 10 peasants so 30 gc, is my thinking correct? Or am I mistaken and to max income only I should always max banks before I build homes.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by waz View Post
    Im an Elf half halfling. My BE is at 66%. I think an extra home at this point would provide me with higher income than an extra bank, considering I have 11% banks and an extra bank provides 0.69% extra income compared to an extra home providing 10 peasants so 30 gc, is my thinking correct? Or am I mistaken and to max income only I should always max banks before I build homes.
    Your thinking is likely correct. If your BE is that low, I'm assuming your total income isn't that high since you are probably rather highly drafted. Homes are probably more useful at that point.

You've had these accounts for 13 years. How are you still so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    You've had these accounts for 13 years. How are you still so bad
    How is a comment like this acceptable, what does it matter how long they have been playing? Some people just play for fun without going into super nerd mode running excel sheets for all the stats and info for the game.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    How is a comment like this acceptable, what does it matter how long they have been playing? Some people just play for fun without going into super nerd mode running excel sheets for all the stats and info for the game.
    it isnt, there is a reporting button on the left of each post.
    A outerworld vagabond Elf traveling this world.
    From the world of Thardferr, herald of the Eldar Elven Kingdoms
    Elven Roles sense Age 63: Sage, Mystic, Rogue, Tactician, Cleric, Merchant, Heretic, War Hero, Warrior, Paladin, Undead, Artisan, Raider

Post Fiend
    I haven't looked at this closely in years. But if your peasant's aren't growing and your only goal is money banks is probably correct.
    If you don't want to add anything (numbers/strategy/theory) about what I'm saying so I can rebuke it. Keep your cult-like indoctrinated nay-saying to yourself.

Utopia=Drink the kool-aid

Thread Information