Thread: Thinking about returning....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If Sid is playing I'll come back. Was just surfing trying to find KD and province history from good ol' days of Pansies....but seems everything has disappeared. Sad. Even the news section on utopiatemple.com gone.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...30292-pew-v-cr

Memories....holy F it's been 8 years since I last played. Munk, Zauper, Tadpole, Godly...Sheister who posted this post...any of the guys still around? After that age I was so exhausted from all the warring and finally getting trashed by BB at the end of the age I basically ragequit lol.
    Last edited by Sashco; 13-05-2022 at 23:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Sashco View Post
    If Sid is playing I'll come back. Was just surfing trying to find KD and province history from good ol' days of Pansies....but seems everything has disappeared. Sad. Even the news section on utopiatemple.com gone.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...30292-pew-v-cr

Memories....holy F it's been 8 years since I last played. Munk, Zauper, Tadpole, Godly...Sheister who posted this post...any of the guys still around? After that age I was so exhausted from all the warring and finally getting trashed by BB at the end of the age I basically ragequit lol.
    I might still have Godly on Facebook. Zauper is one of the admins.

Are they still playing? Is Zauper playing? I don't have any social media accounts lol. Was astonished I actually remember the password to this account as I no longer even have the e-mail address I used to create it.

Thread Information