Thread: Swea the greatest kd of all time! Victory speech

Forum Addict

Swea the greatest kd of all time! Victory speech

Dear Infidels,

It is that time again. Haters and lovers, lets come together and be part of the joy of The Swedish Vikings Crowning again. We did crown a few ages ago but the devs actioned the other kd by actioning SWEA and take away war win points so that 4:4 with FFW and Emeriti gang who are good paying customers and warring same kd 3 times to crown instead. It was quite obvious the hate from the community towards SWEA and Barcoloco. Both kd:s relying on their skillz and teamwork rather than using the p2win mechanics put in place. However, they found a way to stop us then this age they didn't.

Warwin crowns SWEA have but we lacked Land and NW crown since age 58. People were hating saying the land and nw is the crown that matters, try to go for it. that is the real deal. We decided that it is time to do something different so lets give growth a chance. Rest is history, we didn't do long CF:s, we played aggressively and played it our way and not the way growth kingdoms should play by CF:ing most kd:s and just grow and stock gc in peace. We took the hard way but still managed. Now all will say this kd has age off and so on but these are all excuses. The people said land and nw are real crowns, what will be the reason to hate now? We crushed everyone, wasn't even fun. In my opinion warring is the real crown no matter what you old mammuts say. This was just too easy.

I want to thank my team of Swedes, it is not easy to play in a kingdom where we all work as we have no people with no life like most of the other warleaders in the kd. We all have family or jobs and I am proud that we did this without gold status and without waking up at night. Not many kingdoms can do what we do age in age out with not much sitting and no mentoring. These big war kd:s that say they are so good all have gold status and hit people in war. Admin do nothing to this giefing. Lets see what happens next age when the community will get back at kd:s. I hope admins stay out of then also even thou it is their high paying customers getting hit.

Anyway, I am with my family today celebrating being world champion in utopia. I also want to shout out to Maugrim and Hesus of Barcoloco! Congrats to your crowns you fully deserve it despite people hitting into your eowcf and into war...they just couldn't stop you! It is an honor to be here today celebrating these crowns.

But I wouldn't be here without the support of my kd mates. So thank you all in SWEA, I love you all. And lets meet up 21st of May at my place for BBQ!!! Here some words to the world champions of SWEA:

Palo: Congrats on being the biggest prov in the world! Your social skillz in this game are beyond praise. You talk and keep us all in good shape and I am so impressed the way you played the cow this age. Thank you for all the private talk about banking and where to invest my money. You always answer and take time for my stupid irl questions. Hopefully your advices will make me rich irl! You have been a terrific King this age and I think no one has a bad word to say about you. Cheers King Palo!

Jannebananas: Admin tried deleting you but I am glad they understood the mistake. You are one of the most honorable players I have played with and even thou the weird and disturbing gifs you make with my face I still love you. You are the one who stays calm when we others stress. Your brain is one of the big reasons we are here today. I hope someday you can share the irl wealth of your father in law to us. Thanks for everything Jannebananas, your are a big reason why we won!

Henrik: Oldest player in Utopia? Thanks for all the challenges, man we argued all age and even thou you make my blood boil I respect you. You are the most senior member in our squad and deserve our respect! Now you got a nice land and nw crown also even thou I know you are all for warring!

Tengil: You have been busy this age but when it comes to calcs you are the guy. We usually go with the stomache feeling but sometimes it is nice when you calc. Take LAT42 now and drink it all!

Mikey: We won!! I think you are the nicest player in utopia. Even the competition likes you and I will miss you in our FSU age this age. You are a good realtor, Thank you for helping me buy my house. You went beyond what a friend do and was willing to do more. I can't wait to drink coca cola with you when we BBQ! Love you my dawg!! My wife thanks you too for making her dream come true buying this house.

Coffee: My man! We hang at Bauhaus but we should hang more. I need a lot of help with my house and you will be the key. I hate that you taking age off but you deserve it. We have now many crowns together and I love the pics you post of the food but man you make us all the rest look bad! I think you are also a LAT42 wine thiny? I don't know about wines but enjoy my friend. Make sure you write the firing speeches to push us!

Swack: Most handsome player in our kd. I don¨t know why but you are one of my favourite people in the kd. Always in a good mood and talkative. You are a good father and keep doing what you do. Be proud man, you crowned with us again! Thanks for all the supportspells even thou Fisher always was faster.

Fisher: That video last night...man you know how to party when you crown. You been so solid all age and casted supportspells almost before we even finished requesting them. I love the food pics you post as you eat out a lot you always post a lot of different stuff. Some day we will eat dinner together my man! Rock on!

Koneraten: Our Union man! Always wanting to treat everyone correctly, and thanks for all the help with union questions, have helped me a lot at work. I hope you understand that we will FSU next age to try to geta good change in the game and not out of spite. There is a plan behind. You are our 2 meter tall pooh bear and I love how engaged you get when we talk politics. I hope to meet you one day but dont eat me, you are a big viking!!!

Carry: Our Police officer! I will miss you this age. Never forget about me. If I ever get in trouble with the law, then you will have to help your SWEA brother! I know you have a small kid so you deserve your break. Don't be a stranger my friend! And thank you for keeping Sweden safe!

Sanus: CONGRATS ON YOUR BABY DAUGHTER, the second best thing that happened today!!!! You crown and become father on the same day. Always land hungry, sometime you make my blood boil but you get banned with me on MUGA!

Fatcat: Jesus! You@make@me@so@irritated@at@times! Your political talk gives me headaches but you are with me from ZZ and Barco ages. A Legend in the game. Congrats on the Crowns! Chill with the political talk, be happy and don't think about the negatives. WE live in a beautiful country.

Beck: BEST WHORER IN GAME!! You ot a million kids but man we played in original SWEA age 58 also. Brothers for life! I love your one liners but sadly game is too small for your whoring abilities now! Keep the biceps pics coming!!

Elyxz; Our computer master! You also taking age off! Have fun in Thailand and thanks for helping me whenever I need help with technical stuff! Dont be a stranger and hope to see you back soon in our retirement ghetto! Lets start with our SWEA business as we discussed, you got the knowledge and gotta lead it. One day you will make me rich irl inshallah!

Andreas aka Wilma: Always impatient and want to hit everyone! You became big this age and I know i can be frustrating at times holding you back. Next age I wont! Let kill everyone! Good age to change nickname so you can honor both yourself and your daughter!!

John: Second most senior player! Have a nice age off, you deserve it. I love the breakfast pics you used to post with your family. You are a good father, keep doing the extra mile for them and keep posting the saturday breakfast pics. I sometimes show my wife the pics and say i want that...so far haven¨t gotten it.

Tjonk: Man with the few words but not matter what time I do @tjonk you always come online. Superstable player and so low maintanance. One of the few players that doesn't make my blood boil! Congrats on the crowns mate!

Slaughterzone: My northlander! Last age top honor prov and this age biggest Dwarf NW. I bet you happy you stayed and played! We played a long time together and I appreciate when you PM me of things you feel we can do better. However you taste in Music is not as good as your skillz in utopia! Give your beatiful wife and daughter my best regards! Celebrate the victory in your homemade sauna!

Loose: My dentist! My tooth actually hurts and I may need to book an appointment. I hope you can give me a good friendly rate or free of charge!! I love your one liner jokes...but sometime i wonder if they are jokes or you just straight up honest...if that is true you are one mean person!

Orm aka fizzloges aka Woodworm: The person who is living on my tax paying money. You really make my blood boil, most in the kd. I hate your theoretical statements. they are never true. Orc trueblood with 7 wpa week 4 you said....right. Please this age listen to me, lets not pick what you are saying. And get a job Orm! Most inactive in the kd but still got biggest land dwarf...

Zandon: Our Kd doctor! So land horny. This age you can't Complain! You became huge! I am glad you are staying and nice to know that you know Bianca Ingrosso irl. Hopefully you can hook me up with her one day. My italian Mafioso!

Fish: My Swedishspeaking dutch! So many times you did something to the bot and made it look like we intra hit or something! Gave me heart attack almost! Another crown for you Mr Professor! You picked strange setup Human Elf but still made it work I guess!

Stegas: You were new to the kd this age, what a way to start! You have integrated so well! Make sure if i get a parkingticket then you will make it disappear! Keep being talkative and dont kill yourself on your motorcross or whatever it is you are riding. The video you posted when you injured yourself was making me sweat. Not easy to find swedes in utopia so be careful!

Weedy: Also new this age! Congrats on the crown you trigger happy guy. Hitting everything and not having time to read orders. It was frustrating at time but we made it!!

Congrats my Swealings!!! Enjoy this weekend and know that you are world champions in Utopia! And we are the greatest of all time who crown all the time in warring and growth with only swedish player and without waking up at night and without gold status kd wide! Be proud!

WE'RE FOREVER SWEDISH VIKINGS!!!!

Regular
    You made it happend mate.
    Big love.

This must be the most entertaining parts, reading Mansoors thank you posts.

Regular
    One of the reasons we decided to crown Korp :)

Palo? ;O
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Regular
    ez life clap!

Are you on drugs Mansoor?

When did this even happen? Where are the greatest Swedes in a list of a kd players of the greatest kd?!?!?!

I am very disappointed that you have lost your edge Mansoor. You bring great shame and dishonor to your house.

Can someone summarize for me?

Thread Information