Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man, I miss the forums

Man, I miss the forums

Discord is a cesspool of idiocy. It's a terrible channel to deliver any suggestions or meaningful conversation because it's just just immediately drowned out by the vapid responses of super active morons. There's no way to even follow a conversation on a single topic; at least on the forums we could browse topics that piqued our interest. And on the forums you could research other threads and comments from users to find out if they're worth listening to or if they are just the loudest of the nubs or trolls. The game is trash because of a combination of poor management and the community being moved to a communication method not designed for the kind of conversations it needs.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Discord is a cesspool of idiocy. It's a terrible channel to deliver any suggestions or meaningful conversation because it's just just immediately drowned out by the vapid responses of super active morons. There's no way to even follow a conversation on a single topic; at least on the forums we could browse topics that piqued our interest. And on the forums you could research other threads and comments from users to find out if they're worth listening to or if they are just the loudest of the nubs or trolls. The game is trash because of a combination of poor management and the community being moved to a communication method not designed for the kind of conversations it needs.
    Youre entirely right. Several years late to the party. Discord was the worst thing to happen to the game.

RIP utonet

Also DHordor why don't you ghetto with us, and leave the muga server entirely.

Who are you ghettoing with? I have Spheric, Cartis^, Belle, Shamus, and _greenie with me. Inactive as hell.
    S E C R E T S

Who are you ghettoing with? I have Spheric, Cartis^, Belle, Shamus, and _greenie with me. Inactive as hell.
    Bishop
    Shockwave
    MA
    Frank
    Feyr
    Others

Also inactive

I thought Shockie was playing in a kd that was trying; isn't that the same kd Belle left to come ghetto with me? lol
    S E C R E T S

I thought Shockie was playing in a kd that was trying; isn't that the same kd Belle left to come ghetto with me? lol
    I think they wanted to try but it didn't work out. 25 provs to 17. Jss & mod both died of inactivity. Sad times.

But Smiles told me no kingdom would want me and that I'm a nobody and he's a top tier pro because he's been playing for 5 whole years :(
    S E C R E T S

But Smiles told me no kingdom would want me and that I'm a nobody and he's a top tier pro because he's been playing for 5 whole years :(
    Well its Steel that wants you, not exactly some top notch quality player ;)

Smiles is trash though

Director of Age Changes
    Now kiss.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Forums still up. Cool. :)
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Syntico still alive, check.

This is the problem with many forums drifting over to Discord.

It's hard to research old issues, keep track of conversations, etc.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunk Dragon View Post
    This is the problem with many forums drifting over to Discord.

It's hard to research old issues, keep track of conversations, etc.
    Is there any working simulation link nowadays?

Administrator
    Discord now has a forum feature if that helps

Thread Information