Human: shepherd
    Undead: war hero

SPEARHEAD
    Avian: tactician
    Elf: cleric
    Faery: mystic
    Halfling: rogue
    Orc: warrior
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 28-06-2022 at 00:17. Reason: DE 2 mystic FA 2 heretic HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Needs to get out more
    Elf cleric is sturdy, the assault divisions are economic pillars, the Faery heretic is to cast hard Fools Gold on whoring whales if necessary, I tripled tac because I value intel and TPA retention. I almost tripled artisan.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Needs to get out more
    Dwarf artisan could run 75% core if I didn’t evenly distribute race/personality. Despite weaknesses, look at the build cost for accelerated + builders boon and project that through the age. I stand on more productive acres for more ticks beginning to end. If strategy is up to snuff you have a no excuse economy to back it up. I’m sure some math defeats me, but it’s a simple solution.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Needs to get out more
    I'm continuing to evaluate optimum roles for each race. This virtual kingdom is based in the idiom of even distribution of race and personality; that's why you don't see, for example, undead cleric. It's an exploration of game balance.

What's demonstrated here is a distribution of race: 3 avian, 3 dark elf, 3 dwarf, 3 elf, 3 faery, 3 halfling, 3 human, 2 orc & 2 undead. And personality: 2 artisan, 3 cleric, 3 heretic, 3 mystic, 3 rogue, 2 sage, 2 shepherd, 3 tactician, 2 war hero, 2 warrior.

Strategically, this virtual kingdom runs an elliptical wave which consists of 5 divisions from gmt zones consisting of Australia, Asia, Eastern Europe, Western Europe & the Americas. Prime activity for each division is sub 5 hours and was designed for players who want to play in an organized kingdom but lack real life free time. Thus, this is a 24/7 active kingdom template.

The overall strategy is the kingdom protecting the faery, halfling & orc in the 2 spearhead divisions. This is done via net worth zone enforcement through 1) initial max gains, 2) a truncated cross chain and 3) back to a max gain wackamole. Unlike full nightmare waving, the heretics here use a softer approach to offer attackers ample leverage across a net worth field.

We have the avian tacs as "man-to-man" enforcement for the inevitable enemy strays. If there are none they assist the orc and elf in running down enemy t/ms aka near unbreakable.

That's enough for now :-)
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information