Thread: Age length

Veteran

Age length

I’m was wondering how everyone else thinks about this… if we had slightly longer ages, like 10-12 weeks instead of 8-9 weeks? I think that it might be a good idea, giving KD’s more time to develop the new changes, and KD’s more time to develop and get super powerful? I seem to remember just after Jolt sold Utopia that we had some 12-14 week ages which was a little bit too long, but 10-12 might be fun!
    Long live Mehul!

Forum Fanatic
    We cant seem to even get the age started to begin with

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

David has given everybody an age off

Forum Fanatic
    Appears so. Hard enough to recruit players back to a ancient game that works, Almost impossible to recruit them back to a game that you can't even log into.

Monsters

#MONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Appears so. Hard enough to recruit players back to a ancient game that works, Almost impossible to recruit them back to a game that you can't even log into.
    I guess the smart people would try to recruit people when the game is not down which is still majority of the time. :)

We are blessed with 1 day warning for freeze and 24 freeze time to prepare invites after 5 days of unexplained downtime.

Age scheduled to begin an entire week late.

GG

Forum Fanatic
    Well weirdly enough Korp, They gave a end date to the last age, Which based on how long they normally take to restart now , means it will be somewhere around 3-4 days .That gives people a good idea when returning players can get ready. This time it took 9 hours for multiple days and now a week later still isnt open . Their communication is probably worse than Jolt was and as bad as Swirve. The age restarts and planning are defiantly worse than any of them tho. Its like they are trying to drive people away now. Steel are you still banned on the other forum ?

Monsters

#MONSTERS

Well weirdly enough Korp, They gave a end date to the last age, Which based on how long they normally take to restart now , means it will be somewhere around 3-4 days .That gives people a good idea when returning players can get ready. This time it took 9 hours for multiple days and now a week later still isnt open . Their communication is probably worse than Jolt was and as bad as Swirve. The age restarts and planning are defiantly worse than any of them tho. Its like they are trying to drive people away now. Steel are you still banned on the other forum ?
    On discord? Forever apparently =(

Forum Fanatic
    That sucks. Not like you could have done or said anything worse than has been said many times prior over the years. I don't go there often but damn we survived Temple without getting perma banned . They were there also so its odd they are so thin skinned now

Monsters

#MONSTERS

That sucks. Not like you could have done or said anything worse than has been said many times prior over the years. I don't go there often but damn we survived Temple without getting perma banned . They were there also so its odd they are so thin skinned now
    The razing of AR, the incessant arguments of uTimes, the anti OMAC rebellion... but David broke the community.

I have a discord server if you wanna just join it for when you pop on discord. will PM you

Forum Fanatic
    sure , not alot of old hands left anymore . i get on discord i just dont go into their part of it.

Monsters

#MONSTERS

Thread Information