Thread: Weird Age

Regular

Question Weird Age

I have played too many ages over the course of time, but I can't remember a time where I looked at the race/pers page and T/M was this lopsided in favor of one race. Undead is A/M. Anyone trying to full T/M on an UD is throwing. FA has a FIFTEEN % pop differential from Halfer and the 2 elite bonus/access to MS+FG+meh/the wpa boost does not even close to offset what a halfer can do with a proper pump with a starting 15% diff. Easy to just pump wiz to the point to where that wpa boost does not exist and the rune production is sort of a meme.

As respectfully as I can ask the devs.. will you pass that? Yall got some crazy smoke man. I mean look at Human this age LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    I don't know who you ghetto noobs are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for free acres, I can tell you I don't have any for you... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for noobs like you. If you CF now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will razekill you.

Ccanes you **** join my kd now

https://discord.com/invite/u3m3Zh5z

IDK, I'd first consider joining the kingdom who keeps farming you out this age, they have empty spots.
    S E C R E T S

Look there is a tragic dragon sending story there

Thread Information