A fresh-faced kid walks in. He looks around and sees a lot of people discussing strategy. After many hours of hearing and learning different strategies. He is tired and a little over whelmed by it all. Suddenly his eyes catch a man kicking back on a water bed while being feed grapes by a woman in a bikini and fanned by another bikini clothed woman. The kid starts to walk to the man. As the kid nears closer to the man he is stopped by a veteran. Concern comes across the veteran’s face, “Kid, are you sure you want to talk to the king . . . he can be a monster.”
“Yes I want to.”
Sympathy becomes the veteran, “Okay.” The veteran lets the kid pass.
In a trembling voice the kid talks to the man, “Ca--can you help m--me?”
Without looking at the boy, “What do you want to do?”
“I don’t know. I want a strong province. I hear people say is science is must in any province. Maybe I want to be a sage.”
The man looks at the kid, “Nah, you don’t want science only the weak depended on it . . .”
The kid concentrates on every word the man says writing everything down and noding his head to everything the man says, “The strong are strong. The weak are weak, and if you are strong you do not need science--” The man stops in mid sentence. The wide-eyed and trusting nature of the kid do something to man. The man snaps his fingers. The two women walk away. “Okay, you said you wanted to play as sage. I got something for ya. I’m only saying this once.” The man talks to the kid and the kid listens . . .
This is what I’m thinking a good mix for you is human sage. This is how I would do it.
Being a sage I will get a book for every 3acres of land very day. That’s out to the same amount of books if one were to have a sustained research rate. So from the first day the sage begins making science. First thing is first set draft to 30% then set research to minimal rate.
OOP
Homes: 20%
Reason: this will allow me to have 50% draft with out my RAWBE going down.
Farms: 6%
Banks: 14%
Armories: 10%
Guilds: 10%
Tower: 5%
Libraries: 15%
Schools: 20%
**important notes**
No need to speed rush my buildings.
Don’t for get about training all available soldiers at the 20th hour just before oop.
Strategy for my science growth
After the 20th hour I will set my research rate to sustained. I need to get 8bpa in Tool science and food science. Researching both of these sciences at the same time will allow me to only need 6% farms. Once I learn 8bpa in both sciences I will continue to study tool science while putting pause on my study of the food science. The amount of science that was going into the study of food science will now go in to the study of alchemy. Once I have learned 8bpa in alchemy I will put on pause the study of alchemy and put the science resources I was putting into alchemy into housing science. I will keep studying tool science . . .
“Okay kid that should help you get off to a good start.”
“What about a war build?”
The man gives a small chuckle, “I can’t play the game for ya kid. Just remember for a war build go for the most aggressive play style that allows for the best defense in terms of both tpa/wpa and opa/dpa. For the human sage this means maximizing the oomph of the sciences.”
The kid nods and smiles at the man. The man does not return the smile. The man pats the kid on the head, “Go get’em tiger.”