It has been 6 years since I played utopia and I started up again less than 2 days ago with an Elf/Mystic. As I SHOULD have remembered, the kd I landed in needs attackers...not more T/M's. First of all I feel like a total noob and hardly know where to start as a T/M...what I excelled at all those years ago, much less attacker.

So first of all I ask that you treat me like a complete noob and really spell it out specifically for me (ie...step 1 do this, step 2 do this, etc.). I have re-read the guide, many times, and familiarized myself with the buildings, spells, ops, etc. and have read many of the strats ppl have posted here and in temple. I am still lost on many things that I probably shouldn't be. I'm hoping that a kind soul here will spell it out in a way that makes the proverbial light bulb go off. =P

I am already about ankle-deep in what I think is a T/M strat with just over a day left in protection. Armouries are about to come in and I'm just going to worry about boosting my dpa as high as I can until I get a better grip on why I should do the things people suggest that I do before going attacker. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.