SONG Min Sun - Lindsey

"Your cherry?" Min Sun almost snorted. She reached out a slender hand and took one of the cigarettes, putting it in her mouth and leaning forward, waiting for him to lit it. Once it was lit she took a drag and blew out the smoke above his head.

"Don't be so sure I'm even remotely interested in your cherry," she continued a bit casually, but with a smirk on her face while her attention was being pulled away as something called out for her attention behind his head. Her smirk twisted itself halfway into a grimace. It was the third car arriving to the silver start line. A car she hadn't seen in ages, or so it felt like. A car whose driver she hadn't seen in ages. Her eyes narrowed coldly as she took another drag of her cig. It was different, but there was no doubt that she was looking at Jane. He hadn't noticed her yet as he was observing the crowd.

"Son of a....!" That Kaesekkia. That he had the nerve to show up like this. The decision to make was obvious.

"On second thought, who could refuse such an offer," she said with a sultry voice, closing the space between her and Erik, pretending to having not seen Dante at all.

"Stick around after the race I'll show you what's really worth seeing in this town," she continued in a mere whisper leaning in towards his ear, while throwing a quick look at Dante who stood not far behind, eager to see if she could spark some reaction from him.

The Song twins

"Guess that makes us one driver short," Kwan Gi said from behind as his phone was finally back in his pocket on arrival of the third car. "They are ready when we are."

"You recognise that car, don't you?" Min Ji replied with a nod towards the latest driver, both speaking in Korean. "My guess is Min Ji's already have," she noted as they both saw their sister make her advance towards the newcomer. This was probably going to get ugly, real soon. She could only hope that her sister would play nicely, on second thought she knew it would be futile to even try to hope.

"Suppose this race is going to be full of surprises," he noted. Rosso had returned to the streets and so had Dante. Whatever that might mean, he still wasn't sure.

The call came just a few seconds before the Interceptor arrived. Min Ji, obviously angered swore out loud as the black Interceptor flashed its lights at them on arrival. Kwan Gi however seemed impassive but he did turn his attention towards the car. Some of the more nervous younglins began edging towards their cars but one single police car wouldn't make too much hassle, that was unless backup arrived.

It was Min Ji who stepped up to meet Tobi first, arms crossed, with Kwan Gi standing just a little bit behind her.

"Well I can't say that we were expecting you here either, officer," Min Ji said, acknowledging the greeting with an nod. "So what can I do for you, when you have made the trouble of coming all the way out here?"

And with that short question she had told everyone that the officer was under the Chimaeras protection, for now. Anyone who dared to mess with this one and survived would only live to regret it. There was almost at least one nutjob out there who'd do it for the status, but it was not in the Chimaeras interest to kill the law. At least not on an open street like this. This one though was new, and she wasn't quite sure how to approach her. Hopefully, the answer to her question would give away something.

"You know, I won't be able to control the crowd forever," she added a bit lower as she leaned in towards the shorter woman.

OOC: Shari - luve curveballs like that :D