All Bush'ists and republicans, please stop saying how you want a president who fights for freedom and democracy in the middle east and etc.
We all know you won't go to war unless there is oil or israel involved.

In fact, USA has supported an incredible amount of tyrants up throughout the years, they have overthrown democratically elected governments, and put in military juntas instead. USA will support tyrants, legit governments, and whatever they like, as long as they get oil.

South america is a brilliant example of all this. Maybe some republicans should do some reading about how many governments USA overthrew.

During the last 8 years, Bush has ruined USA's image in the world, and he has multiplied the number of terrorists by 100 atleast. And now they want me dead aswell, all thx to usa.

I was very pro-usa before Bush, and I still was during the first year or so. I thought bush was a good guy who wanted the best for the world. I was very very wrong.

I see Obama as a guy who might change your image into a positive one. Mccain is just another Bush, who sees only war and doesn't understand the war on terror can't be won like that.
We all want those damn terrorists gone, but we gotta get them at their roots, BEFORE they become terrorists. Mccain is a moron, a warmongerer and he has no clue about economics.

And btw, did you know that the economical growth is ALWAYS larger when a democrat president rules usa? Republicans only support the richest of the rich, democrats see the people better, but far from good.