Thread: Newbie coming back

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Newbie coming back

I played in the last age and I want to come back and make another province when the current age ends, but I don't know where to start. A lot seems to have changed. When did jolt start running the forums here? What on earth happend?

Well, enough about that. The real reason I came here is for help. When I played Utopia, I played for the social aspect. I spent more time in the KD forums than I did anywhere else. I had a lot of fun, but never really took the "game" seriously. I just did what I was told. I had a basic strat saved on my computer that I followed. I was an orc warr. In war I looked to the atakers guild for targets and out of war I maxed my army and attacked for science. It was a really simple strat na I liked it because it made my KD happy because I was helping, and it made me happy because it wasn't overly complicated

Is there anyway I can go back to enjoying Utopia? or is the social aspect dead? All I see is people whining and complaining about how the game is broken. If I do plan to stay here, are the changes for next age out yet? What strat would one recommend for someone clueless? I just want something simple. Last time I played an orc warrior and just hit the attack button every once in ahwile after getting my target from the attacker guild.
    Last edited by bmbeeman; 01-11-2008 at 06:18.

Thread Information