Currently playing Human sage A/T, doing fairly well with it, wondering how well a Gnome sage A/T Would do? Obviously, all elite build, with a build set-up as follows:

10% Homes
25% Training Grounds
25% Forts
5% Farms
5% Guilds
10% Towers
7% Stables
13% Thieves Den

As powerful as Sage seems(I have not researched a bit of science outside what Sage has given me on my hume and I have about 115 PPA on 930), I think it would compliment a Gnome A/T Build perfectly. I'd focus on getting Tools and Pop between 3-5%, and then Thievery to at least 50%. I'd be able to steal any and all food I'd need as I'd run a 1.5-2TPA, and I'd do the same with runes. Figured i'd send about 1/3rd Elites on attacks, 2/3rd for defense. On 1k acres, roughly 10k elites(probablymore, I'd be running a 60% Draft rate, i'm Just lowballing), so 3300-3500 on attack with with that build, I'd have about 32k offense(Full amount of horses), and about 35k defense, more depending on what I set wage rate at.

During war, I'd be an honour machine, raping other provinces with a 2tpa, and more then double that with racial/sci/td bonus.

Any Ideas/Suggestions?