I dont typically post on these forums, but after searching for a kd on irc for a long time to no avail, I decided to give this place a go.

I've played this game for 30+ ages and my experience is plentiful. I like to see myself as a very easygoing and wellmannered kdmate. I will fight to the death for any monarch and will follow any and all strategies, whether I believe in them or not.

I will use IRC, and MSN, and will install angel and use pimp. If there are open guild positions in the kingdom, like a minister of thievery or the attackers guild to look over, I will help out in vacated spots. I will also share my experience of organizing the 100K/200K/500K aid programs so we can grow big and strong.

As for activity, I like to log in 12h intervals to get the bonuses, but sometimes I would go for 20s also. Expect 2-3 logins a day from me. This will also be the case in war because i think the 12h bonuses are very important, and I would not want to disrupt my login pattern for a war.

message me as Realest on irc to offer me a spot or post in this thread! looking forward to play at any level!