I have been using a self-made Excel province simulator for a dozen of ages already, and ported it to PHP recently in order to have a better look and feel. Most of the formulas and pages have been intensively checked and tested, and simulator is good for an official release now.

Utopia Fast Simulator

For these who used Prophet in the past, the functionality is pretty similar, with the fast forward button on the Throne page. The default province creation procedure will create a province in protection, with the start of age resources. If you want to use the simulator in order to manage an existing province, you can use the Import feature on the login page and input your formatted CB and raw Survey, SoM and SoS.

There are still a few known issues that should be corrected in an upcoming version, once I manage to get the correct formulas. Mainly:

. The exploration costs formula is slightly incorrect.

. The building efficiency changes are instantaneous, rather than progressive.

. Changing Pay Rate has no impact on the military values being displayed on Throne page and Military Advisor. However, the wage increase is correctly applied.

. Starvation and overpopulation are not handled. Simulator is mainly used to evaluate province numbers, and these situations are not nominal. Food stock will go into negative values if needed, so you will still get to know whether or not you produce enough food.

. It is not possible to double train military, for quite obvious reasons.

. All spells are available to all races. Players should know which spells they have access to, so I just cut some development time here.

Every action performed is stored and the actions log can be accessed in The Paper section. This could be used for strategies sharing amongst kingdom mates for example.

Furthermore, as mentioned on the simulator home page, no action or province intelligence is being stored, and everything is handled through a PHP session. This session lasts for 20 minutes, so if you stay inactive on the simulator for more than that all your data will be lost and you will see tons of warnings.

Thanks to Alliancerankings.com for hosting it!