Thread: Star Wars: Aftermath

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Star Wars: Aftermath

Aftermath

Following the discovery that Chancellor Palpatine was in fact a Dark Lord of the Sith, a group of Jedi led by Mace Windu confronted Darth Sidious and were defeated by the Master and his new Apprentice Anakin Skywalker, renamed Darth Vader. Darth Sidious then issued Order 66: a standing order for all clone troopers to turn their weapons on their Jedi commanders and kill them. Meanwhile, Darth Vader attacked the Jedi Temple on Courescant with a battalion of clone troopers.

After battling the Sith Apprentice, Jedi Knight Valuri Sa'rea feigned his death and later escaped the temple with his new Padawan, Terri Hria, to the planet Aldaraan. On the distant world of Felucia, Jedi Knight Sephara Na escaped the clutches of her clone troopers with a group of five young Padawans, now orphaned from their masters, after witnessing the deaths of Jedi Masters Aayla Secura and Barriss Offee. The group was intercepted by agents of Senator Bail Organa of Alderaan and led to the seantor's home world to rendezvous with Master Yoda, Obi-Wan, and the recently arrived Valuri.

After deliberating, the de facto council decided to take the unassigned padawans to Yavin IV, where Master Obi-Wan and Yoda would help them deal with their loss while Sephara, Valuri, and his padawan Terri prepared to depart for the Jedi Enclave on Telos IV in hopes of finding more survivors of Darth Sidious' devastating suprise attack...
    Last edited by Shari Tana; 25-02-2010 at 01:46.
    "I am the brightest light, for I am darkness. I know everything, for I know nothing. I am a container, brimming with emotion, for I am empty."
    --Bebedora, Arc the Lad

"Intelligence is the key, and she is locked out." - Josh Sneed, in reference to his ex.

Thread Information