Thread: "Relaxed" kingdom seeking a couple more players...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"Relaxed" kingdom seeking a couple more players...

THANKS, WE HAVE ENOUGH REPLIES! APPRECIATE IT!

Earlier we got three great additions so I'm here to recruit some more.

About us? Our kingdom is hovering around the top 30% of the game. The kingdom is a mix of old and new players, with several former monarchs and people who are semi-retired. It is okay to log in once a day as long as you know what you are doing and can keep up. If you are new, it is expected you be very active and ask questions in order to learn the game.

We are not a war-seeking kingdom but we have warred four times this age. As our teamwork is improving (and the game has become a case of declare or be declared upon), it is possible we might become somewhat more war-oriented next age. This is a relaxed situation and we are not chart-chasing or aspiring to be a super kingdom. No extensive effort is required. Other than staying active, there are no required log-ins at a certain time or other restrictions. We have a basic theme and next age it is possible we will organize our race/personality in a unified strategy.

Communication is by in-game message and in-game forum. There is an optional web-based "chat room" where 3-8 players sometimes hang out. These players have asked to meet the new recruits so you'll need to speak to at least one of them. Basically I only visit the chatroom during wars. We just finished a long one (a hard victory), so personally I am catching my breath but they promise to be in the room to talk to people.

As requested by the forum moderators, here is a general outline of the kingdom:

history of kingdom -- came together last age from scratch

experience level of team -- anywhere from first age to thirty ages of experience

player age -- anyone is welcome but at least be university age

timezone -- we have players from variety of countries, Germany, America, England, Canada, Philippines (it does not matter)

quality of in-game experience -- we have several former monarch, and some complete newbs who are learning as we go

level of commitment -- active but non-fanatical

minimum level of communication -- talk in forums as needed, respond to in-game message

mandatory tools -- Angel

If you are interested, type up a couple sentences about your background and game experience. I will get back to you with directions for how to meet the other players. Thanks!
    Last edited by NanoTheTerrible; 04-05-2010 at 02:25. Reason: added details

Thread Information