The game is stagnant and one of the biggest problems is competition. Even at the ghetto level, it seems like I just keep running into the same kds over and over again. There is almost no point in warring the kds that I warred the age before because I already know who's going to win. At the top, it's pretty much always the same names because it's tough for new faces to jump into the top.

By lowering kd sizes, there will be a big displacement of players which will form new kds and make the game feel a little larger. More kds = more opportunity.

I think a reasonable number to drop to would be 20. I don't think going as low as 15 would be unreasonable, but I think a drop from 25 to 15 is just too much of a transition as far as losing people.

There is the problem with the kds that are full, so I figured perhaps giving any kd with >20 provs very large penalty like -50% ME and also freeze their kd moves. I would certainly hope that would be enough for the large kds to want to drop down to the appropriate size and best of all the choice would be theirs about how/who they want to go on with the process.

...meh, discuss.