Quote Originally Posted by beeper View Post
indeed, it explains why they destroyed game, having no ideea what are they doing:
"Sean: I used to play a lot of Quake and Counter-Strike"
- that's why they dropped strategy part of the game that made this one of a kind and make it more like a shooter game, despite the fact it can't be a shooter
- another thing still they did not learn is about cheating: design game so cheating does not make much impact. they made changes so cheating is encouraged then complain they spend too much solving the issue

Here 2 changes that totally destroyed original game:
1. attacking time in war does no longer take account of prov. NW difference
- this made cheating a big advantage and destroyed strategy war game, making it more like a shooter and along with reduced attack time 50% of players had to quit. there were players doing 14...16 hours attacks and was not a big problem. right now if you don't make min. 2 attacks/day you have to quit. it takes no brain for a multi to make 16 hits in 10 seconds and destroy a province. hard chaining , like in a shooter game is most used now.
2. introducing destructive races like avian, undead ... and helping big kingdoms to attack or raze-kill much smaller kingdoms. why big kingdoms have still good gain attacking 1/2 their size and not fight each other ? who want to play such an unfair game ?
3. still no definition for war wins, game scope ... so what else is this game about if not about cheating ? because cheating is the only fun part this game offers now , for those that can enjoy doing it of course
no definition for WW? no fun outside cheating? introducing avians an undead?!?!? (alrdy been said how early they were introduced), comparing this to CS? my man. im sry, i will take a 24 hrs ban for saying this but you are the biggest noob on the farking planet to spout the nonsense you just said with your post. i have not read crap like this since... since.... ever. i was around when undead were introduced and they were my main btw. actually i was around before then but still. you sir have no tactful mind or you just suck at life.