Quote Originally Posted by TitanReborn View Post
let me jsut point out that pestilience is missing an understanding on several parts of what he is talking about. Muddy is a fine leader but being an ex-monarch myself its no fun having someone moan at you all the time about things they don't even understand fully. monarch snap at people when they r being annoying, you have to learn to let monarchs do that as they have a hard job and vent occasionally. zero defense was a personal choice by a very small undead which others suggested against but we let the guy try it because he was sure he wanted to, he learnt quickly it was too little, we like to give people a bit of freedom. We also have some limits as all kingdoms do.

Just didn;t want there to only be one point of view here

Edit:

As for the attacker with most uniques, thats been either me or one other person in the kingdom all age, not you

Difference of opinion I guess, I personally don't think it's ok for a monarch to throw temper tantrums. Especially in the war forum for other kingdoms to see.

Perhaps you should go check the logs again, bane beat me in war #1 but that was it.