Thread: "Tyrant" looking for minor KD, to take rule

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"Tyrant" looking for minor KD, to take rule

I have lot of Xp, im active, blabla.
    Anyways. Im looking for KD where max 4 members, to take lead. the less, the better, so we can keep things under control from start early.

My wishes:

1) Teamwork
    2) That players have (basket)balls to kill out others with no reasons, when monarch says so
    3) That i dont have to repeat one simple basic thing like 3 times to same person. i understand, if sometimes forget or do things in wrong sequence. Errare Humanum Est.

4) KD rules:
    * no stockpiling of recourses
    * keep armies out as much as can ( like... members want to hold armies in action, not that monarch says so)
    * KD follows monarch's plans, orders. (when its plundertime, its plundertime, when have targets, we hit targets. when intel needed, all work for intels etcetc)
    * offense 70|30 defense - numbers are just numbers, point is, to have more offense
    * able to play hybrid - skill to play hybrid
    * intels to pimp . have made once upon a time pimp-tutorial also. now its pimp 2.0, and times have changed, but you can take a look and make 1+1 about me, what is my interest to develope KD: http://null.faithweb.com/ lol, actualy its funny to see that old junk i made to one ghetto once ..
    * all are informative and share data that what is going on. dont like to rule KD blindly, but dont want neither that someone feels harassed. this means - i want KD, where i can rest and trust others, that thigns go like needed. i dont need robots, need just A-Team. I love it when a plan comes together ! :)

etcetcetc

PM me or get my attention here.

ok
    Last edited by null; 20-07-2012 at 01:27.

Thread Information