1) UDs need some king of nerfing...

At this time there are 2058 UDs on server, 732 orcs, 506 dwarf with half of them seemingly run as some sort of hybrid and 372 Avians...

Why this huge imbalance amongst the heavy attacker races???

I think the main issue is plague. Plague is severelly powerfull and then only way to get rid fast enough is to run to many hospitals or potentially use a lot of mana keep casting NB. The no growth effect meens that UD kds have a natural regrowing advantage in war and can rebuild econ, while enemies are stuck from plague... chained enemies can't maintain buildings to get rid of plague, and casting NB till you cure is not gonna happen with no guilds. And TMs hardly runs a lot of hospitals, but UDs have a natural advantage in taking these down since once plagued the negative defence mod meens more guys will break and chain becomes way to cheap... Taking down a TM should cost something in form of tempo for UDs just like it does for all other races...

I know UDs have a negative sci mod, and this is an issue in relation to fighting other heavy attackers... They will have lower gains and/or higher attacktimes than other 3 races because of that. But looking beyond plague, do they not have enough compensation for this? They have huge casualtyreduction which meens that even without the plagueeffect they would be better than other HA's for sustainability in long wars. They have conversion which meens their simple o specs, which they get credits for becomes the strongest attacking unit in the game and finally they do not require food, which meens both that they never lose strenght from starvation but more important they can compensate for loss of sci mods compared to orc and avian by having higher quantity of warrelated buildings... IMHO UD have more than enough compensation for the negative sci mod long before considering plague effects...

UDs need a nerfing. Or plague needs a nerfing.

My surgestion would be to make defending/curing plague more easy. Ideas would be:

1) NB blessing (or new spell spell specific for plague) protects against plague (becomes more rune expensive and lower duration)
2) New instant spell cures plague emidiatelly (and 25 % chance to cure is removed from NB)
or
3) Plague doesn't effect province defence + UDs get another minor nerfing.