Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
@Metclaus - no thanks directed at me and ExNihilo? U won the crown because of us. On one hand we brought u down so u could top-feed (mistake) and second, I did provide you with continuous honor from your fellow KD mates I was taking ~4k per unique, u were taking ~5k from me...I demand my thanks!

Gratz though!
was wondering when u guys will come and flame this thread too..

for ur knowelege meta was 1st in honor for @90% of the age(he was brought down in a war to 2nd-3rd place at one time, but he came back in the same war)... that u took him down - is my fault cuz I choosed to war u guys unprepared and threaded u guys as an easy meat, wich it wasnt - and again well done for the war. Annyway, he deserved the crown allot more than - an attacker who started as a lord last war of the age, who choosed to keep his leets home and ended up after 3 months of playing with 7k def / 15k off / 30k nw and -4mil TB.
I liked ur banner in the end: ExNihilo aiming for perfection... but with so bad attitude/flaming and acting "Im the best f^ck the rest" all @, ur "perfection" will mean zero/nada to everyone.
Don't forget its a game - game = having fun 1st all, then winning it. Flaming/spaming and acting as a ducthbags aint fun.

We thanks SPGC who despite the fact that they where beaten by a unknown ghetto, they kept it cool/nice and fun all the time, not Exnihilo who where begging for surrender and thread us from top all the war.