Thread: The Truth about the Right in America

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don't need statistics. Most people believe in some form of religion, that simple fact means they lack a certain level of logical thinking, regardless of how smart they may be otherwise. For example, my father is a very smart man, but he also believes that Noah's Ark really happened. This is a stupid belief of a very smart man. Religion is funny like that, because it's hammered in from youth and preys on the weakest parts of humanity until the day you die.

I don't see what I've said that qualifies as ridiculous. If I said I don't believe in Santa Claus, would that also be ridiculous? And I said nothing about banning you, I said I would end my conversation with you. Stop being an idiot please.

So now you're telling me my own feelings? Interesting, didn't know you knew me so well!

I hate the extremists yes, because they are scum of the earth in my opinion. You translate that into a wide ranging hate of religious people, which is a moronic assumption, as you are known to make. I didn't explain Lenin's actions as religious because I don't believe they were. Unless you're referring to Stalin being Atheist, in which case I would argue his hatred and persecution of religious people was just as related as the religious persecution of other religions by Hitler.

I don't believe one way or the other, I believe it is unknowable, and to claim otherwise is ignorance. That doesn't mean I accept the possibility of religious teachings I know to be false.
    Last edited by DHaran; 06-03-2013 at 21:01.
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information