Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
Doesnt change the fact that WW crown is ghetto nub crown. Especially since my perfect war record isnt enough to outrank silly kds that loses warars
Anyone who nitpicks well enough can get perfect war record. Congrats on having 7 though, rather impressive. Why don't you war more or war bigger opponents next age then, might just get you the 'ghetto nub crown'

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant View Post
The fact is tola, the top have alot more ability to get 90% of kingdom on for waves and at random times then you would ever believe. Their game mechanics understanding is also alot greater then most. if they wanted to win ww crown they would just go with 18 provs and smash all the 20provs. Hell i think 15 players from the top with 3 of the top leaders could beat most 20 ww kds. and with 23 players they could beat most of the 25 prov kds. Until you actually war at the top you wont understand how much more active they are compared to yourself
Perhaps you're right, perhaps your wrong. But the fact is we'll never know unless they prove it. Also, TWP never claimed (1) to understand the game mechanics better and (2) to be more active than any other KD. We do our best but we still have our own life to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
Agree. Tola, face the fact... TOld u that I am speaking from personal experience. Maybe u can try achieving ww crown next age based on full kingdom. Think u will become the one switching role complaining abt how easy is for 20 provinces kingdom to get war and war wins. War win chart is good. But too biased in some way, resulting the latter worthless. Too many incidents had tainted the war win crown. Fake wars, selecting on warring opponents and etc.
There are advantages to a 20prov kd and there are advantages to a 25prov kd. With the amount of WWs on our kd page, you think TWP haven't been waved by some random 25prov kd to farm off land/sci? And do we get to retal? If you want to be a 25prov kd and farm off 20prov kds, suck it up and stop complaining. As for fake wars, TWP certainly didn't participate in any and selecting warring opponents, everyone does that.

It has been a tumultuous age for TWP but we scraped it off with a tinge of good luck. Have fun next age guys. (And perhaps a bit more luck)