First off, this is not me posting on any preemptive/presumptive proposed solution. My approach is to first ask the "why" and "what" before we go to the "how we fix" discussions. (we tend to solution first without understanding and breaking down the problems at a consumable rate as everyone would have varied views (newb, noob, nub, pro)...)

Ultimately, the goal is to make (per the title) the "Utopian Crown Treble" happen and worth playing for -- i.e. when you have honor, you gain actual value while consequently growing/warring for the land/nw crowns. At the other side of the spectrum (not make it too easy as well - where's the fun in the treble if it is?)

My personal view for the honor status should be tightly integrated into the land and nw play and a key part of the strategy in maintaining a competitive position to compete for the charts. (this isn't a solution by the way - but a view/vision on how it should be.) The fix will be the necessary game mechanics changes, formulas, etc. But hopefully we get to that much later into the thread.

So:

1) Why would KDs who gun for Land/NW crowns normally shed (give up) playing for the honor crown?
2) What's wrong with the game mechanics (or even how KDs play i.e. stay small and rape, etc.)?
3) What other non-mechanics (if any) related components of the game ruin playing for the treble?
4) any other input, of course...

Peace.