I'm Shinichi 24 years old and a father to a 1 month old baby. I live in the philippines but I can log-in almost anytime of the day depending on my schedule with my son.

I started playing this game way back in 2004 and played a couple of ages for 4 years not every age since I was studying back then... Didn't really learn that much during my 4 years of playing the game because that was in genesis and every age everything goes back to zero but I still like playing the game even though I'm not that good. Now I've returned this age played for 2 weeks now.

I'm looking for a kingdom who wants to accept noobs like me and willing to teach me the basics, advance and pro play here in utopia :) I am more of a defensive type of player I like to be unbreakable so I can pump up science and help aiding the kingdom mates. I'm also a very ambitious player I want to be on the top charts even though this is very unlikely since I'm just a noob now that's why I want a kingdom who accepts ambitious noobs and is willing to guide them to glory :)

You can contact me via email boart2k@gmail.com