Hi guys.
I took a long break from Utopia and stuff have been changed .
I managed to play 1month and a half from the previous age as an Halfling Rogue to start easy :)
Now i want to play as Orc Warrior and i have some questions if you can help me :

This is my building strat as it should look like (as a goal in the future , how to roll with it) :

War Time :

12% Farms
20% TG (24% Off bonus) + 10% from Warrior (in war time)
15% Rax (19.13% less attack time)
20% Hospitals (-48% Military losses)
8% Guilds
5% Towers
10% WT

OOW :
10% Houses
10% Farms
10% TG (24% Off bonus)
20% Guilds
5% Towers
10% Stables

a)Now in War , since i have the Warrior bonus for OME i suppose i can run with 10% (instead of 20%) TG and put 10% in Stables ?
b)OOW , i will pump wizzards along with Learn attacks and Plunders .I don't think i will need banks , right ?
- Since Wars should last like 3 days (everybody being active) i don't need houses for my BE or income since i keep houses before war starting and for 3 days i can manage keeping my province in good shape with BE and some money .Of course , depending the enemy , strategy changes and you can build diff strat but as a general idea , is it good ?

2)For OOP i was thinking of something like this :

10% Houses
10% Farms
14% Armories (-18.6% training cost)
10% TG (13.5% Off bonus)
8% Guilds
5% Towers
8% Stables

- I will train elites along with some def spec but i aim to have as much opa as i can in the first days coming oop.
- I am thinking to remove those 10% houses and put them in the Banks . It will take a while until i will have 65% draft rate which is my aim .
I also want to run with : 35 rdpa , 2 rtpa rest off .

Constructive critics are welcomed