Thread: Active, fun team player looking for kd off the beaten track

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Regular

Active, fun team player looking for kd off the beaten track

Right, so here's the story so far....

I've been playing for 7 or 8 ages, and lucked out first age....I fell into a reasonable kingdom.

From there, I moved 'up' to end up in a good serious (but fun and cool) kd...meaning all of the things serious kds want...heavy activity, wake ups when needed, being online the tick before waves etc etc. I left that kingdom because it was too hard to square that kind of activity when Real Life (and the gf!).

If ever I wanted to play hard again, I'd try to get back into that kingdom....but for the moment I don't...

What I want is to play WELL in a laid-back but savvy kingdom. I'm still active and tend to lurk in IRC a lot throughout the day, I'm patient, follow orders and play for the team, and fun-wise I'm a good asset to a kingdom....

So what's the problem?

Well,...every reasonably laid-back kingdom I find is basically trying to 'get organised for next age', ramps up the formalized side of play (assigning roles/races/perso -erm actually I have no problem with that ;-) , increases demands on time, aims to play better, to recruit more, to play 'pro' and BASICALLY TRY THEIR HARDEST TO CLAW THEIR WAY UP TO WHERE I WAS BEFORE, BUT WITH LESS SKILLED PLAYERS AND WITHOUT THE FANTASTIC LEADERS THAT I LEFT WITH REGRET! /me waves at Tadpole and Dax

I'm looking for an offbeat kingdom, with an offbeat approach to the game, unusual strategic choices, and a core of players that you look forward to talking to when you log in.
    Mainstream wannabee kingdoms just won't do it for me (although I recognise and respect your goals).

All offers will be considered...come try your luck....
    Last edited by Brindleleaf; 10-10-2013 at 06:34. Reason: Looked messy

Thread Information