21:24 Meeni flogger delete your stuff
21:24 flogger huh?
21:24 Meeni write some long-winded post about something I don't understand
21:24 Meeni because Kuhan is creating an OFFICIAL thread
21:24 Feyr smh

Starving is bad. I will delve into why. If you starve, you lose troops. Troops are expensive. The cost of replacing your troops greatly outweighs the cost of just not starving to begin with. I have a lot of players, Meeni, for example, who thinks they will beat the system by running .5% less farms. However, historically, this never works out. I will delve into the reasons below:

Generally, the average utopian does not logon every tick and most often fail to login while they sleep. Even worse would be the utopians who would login but seemingly logging in does more damage to their province than if they had just left it idle. Players like Meeni fall into this category. However, the general mismanagement of his province pales in comparison to actually being starved.

The square root expected value of starving is a function of the cosign of e^3. Meaning, for every 3 expected hours that you are not going to login, the chance of you starving will cost you approximately .00231% of your troops per tick. Add in your blatant alcohol abuse and that may well run close to .00543, which as everyone can attest, is a signifcant number.

Then we basically take the square root of your expected starvation quotient and divide by the square root of Pi to come up with your expected starvation value, which judging from my experience would be worse than the average nub playing in Wishmasters.

Add that all together and as a leadership, we should be opening a seeking players thread on the recruitment board.

Either way, good luck Fratzia.