Thread: Virtual Kingdom ~ Mirror of Truth

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Needs to get out more
    Here to the point of roleplaying is the notion on most of the server that kingdoms have particular alignment. To a degree this flies in the face of why many of us play. ( just remember we are not about absolutes; some balance will levy ludicrous mobs of poor choice) Players playing their personality via personality/race:

~ I for one like playing the durable guy regularly. This transcends race for me as I'm just as likely to build a feary the way I build a dwarf. I'm not into unbreakable strategy as I see these more as levy builds: once broken the flood of damage is disabling. I like guys that can function under hostile conditions. I don't build crazy offense or defense. What I do is subtle and is meant for the dynamic players to key off.

~ aggressive attacker guys are easy to get along with provided the kingdom leaders get them in good situations to prime their love of challenge. We can't let these guys dictate strat to others as they have an imbalanced view.

~ motherly types are ideal for certain t/m roles. In my experience they tend not to be strat aware, but are very good at doing the right things. Aggressive in attack because they tend to think of others. Loyal and likely to stick through the toughest situations.

~ striker types are those cooler headed guys who are very game adept. These are the people that get Nightmare or effective sabotage. I've seen some great players in this guise. Generally speaking and in my experience I see the best halfling rogues played by women and the best faery played by men with various personalities. Some have a little hero disorder but I've never seen it as anything but good and a welcome quirk.

~ leader types that I've seen with the most success are mildly aloof, but of great humor. They get delegating and can see value in independent action. They tend to have fanatical stewards who require a short leash, but I've seen even better kingdoms with rational stewards. These guys stand out in their great decision making. Comparing kingdom to kingdom, these are the guys that have keen sense for stance and target value. They can communicate much with simple phrasing.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 30-01-2014 at 22:30.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information