Thread: Ghetto Story: Elf/Faery Mystic, and Halfer Rogue numbers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Fiend

Ghetto Story: Elf/Faery Mystic, and Halfer Rogue numbers

So my ghetto is miraculously top 60 now and my monarch's advice I think is going to get us clobbered in war. After our first OOP war he advised one of our two Faery Mystics to train an all def spec army which this n00b did. Come war time #2 this n00b faery mystic has two tpa gets aw'd all to sh%& and decides to spend the rest of the war pumping wizards with low towers and high guilds. Luckily the other faery mystic played correctly and helped me with spells. Meanwhile we start the second war with 3 other mystics, all Elf a/m. They are myself, the monarch, and a dude who deletes first day into the war. So, out of the two Elf a/m left the monarch has low towers, low wpa, and he cannot help with tough spells so I end up having to do MS blanket and other spells alongside the lone non idiot faery. I went in the war with 70 opa and im hitting army in/out had to build 30% towers to maintain spells. Im supposed to be getting help with spells from the faery doing a wizard pump who even after aw had higher wpa than me and the other help but the monarch advises them to keep doing it. So i end up spending hours picking up their slack asking them to at least build more towers but they dont. We win. Monarch spends war high defence bottom feeding. Prepping now for third war, I advise Faeries to have upwards of 5 tpa and halfers to push 6. Monarch who is elf now with 2 tpa/2 wpa while i also elf am on 2.7 tpa/3.7 wpa, tells kd to not listen to me and that i am an idiot and that faeries should not worry about having more than 3 tpa. What do you think?
    Last edited by Billah; 21-04-2014 at 18:11.
    Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat!

Thread Information