Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixScorpion View Post
Ever think that I did not want to lead a KD? I did so because Nick asked me as a favor, he specifically asked me to come back to lead his KD.

a) Havoc wasnt so much stolen from me as you guys used me to a majority of the hard and core things (ie meta strat, recruiting, overall organization/structure, etc) were done by me up until I got burned out and stepped back. The only thing I care about is you guys straight up lying about me because of personal differences and w/e from past. It is the same attitude you have now resorting to ad hominem attacks. You guys like to bully and mob to get your way.

b) Over the total lifespan of the KD you would be correct. But thats including after I left. During time we shared in KD Nick was not remotely comparable to me as to what he did and contributed to KD.

goodz you barely even know anyone. Most of the players who played when I even led KD's and dominated dont even play the game anymore. Go ask players like Sithlord, SoCal, cya, Sauron, Snow, Will, Excalibur, funky, BioGenesis, LucidEssence, Hogosha, ET Stoner, Peppie, Cheese, ChiaGiovanni, etc. Hell I could go all day. You have seen no evidence because you did not play, surprise surprise. goodz I led KD from when I joined until when I left KD.

Truth be told if I wanted to run a KD I could have. I got offered to lead every KD I have been in, even in my return to game, my only current problem is lack of desire to lead and time. I have stated that clearly to every KD I have been in, I rather advise and consult and let someone else run KD. The fact of the matter is, Was I offered to lead Havoc, Yes. Was I offfered to lead Rage, Yes. Was I offered to lead Pew2, Yes. I have logs to confirm all of this. I think that speaks for itself. What KD have you been offeredn to lead except one I created goodz?

i bother because I am kind of sick of the rumors and BS going on about me. Enough is enough. If I have to call people on their BS I will. I also give any and all credit to any success Havoc has had since I left to Zauper. Rest are worth about as much as the lint in my pocket.
you didn't assist with any start, you only played for like 6-8 weeks.

You brought in like 10 players and they were all gone really fast. Most of them weren't good. You yourself said earlier recruiting isn't important, but clearly nick did do most of the recruiting. Just accept that you were in no way involved in the KD and I'll happily move on.