I've finally had time to review your Virtual Kingdom, smercjd. I enjoy seeing player interpretations and have included builds that I noticed enthusiastic players enjoy. I respect math, but I'd rather have a player run what they want as long as kingdom interest is accounted for.

I notice you went with human mystic; I'm a fan of the spell distribution of this build. I think it has tons of utility. Prior to this ages mystic and rogue boosts I was a big fan of elf cleric. This is a particularly tough build that fit my style almost to a T. You really want plague to be under control, but otherwise it was the best zone/relay tap build in the game. Elf cleric thrives on guard stations in my setup. The army alone is freaky in sustainability. Add in decent spell resistance and you could trade shots with anyone.

Also previous to mystic and rogue boost, the halfling war hero was pretty tough. Even now with an identity for the task at hand they have superior elites to do well.
I like your inclusion of avian rogue as a nod to player enthusiasm. Active players with extra stealth and the ability to use it can be pretty tough on enemy soft targets, especially when augmented with appropriate attacking. The speed is the secret in the sauce to my mind. This is a build that can get into action quickly, can pull off learn attacks to remain relevant, and the extra stealth with science boost offers a great ability to adapt.