Thread: rate the races age 62 edition

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    Perhaps "quite easily" is too much, but it is not as invulnerable as it seems, and it was done twice against supposedly good kingdoms last age when human was (in my view) better than it is this age relative to the competition. This age we have beaten human-heavy kingdoms, though they weren't top-tier kingdoms. Kill the human's pezzies and they can't use two of their best abilities, and they don't have the sustainability or offensive bonuses of many other races. It is probably best if you can catch humans off-guard, rather than wait for the humans to full-pump... letting a human choose the time and place of battle is quite suicidal if the humans are doing it right.
    A top warring tier mixed human/faery KD would make it so that they can't be as easily FBed/MSed (5+ rwpa) and have medium tpa (3) with high WT. Magic defense is human's biggest weakness so I would personally play hu/sage in that way, unless there is some way to directly destroy mystics soon after war starts so that you can set them up to A/t instead. Saph dragons, NM waves up the asshole and turtle central. It's hard to really bust that kind of setup and tbh I doubt any KD would war it if played to its fullest potential. Biggest problem is probably when the hu/sage bloats and wpa drops substantially, but that's the problem with every attacker so not much way around it.
    Last edited by Nightmare_; 28-09-2014 at 16:02.

Thread Information