as everyone has noticed the top two kingdoms has switched their names to "steal and we raze" or something along those lines. now they are a whoring kingdom. they hit smaller kingdoms to gain "free" acres. some people dont care if you are hostile and tagged as such. that just means its an even safer hit. not all do that of course. soem will even take a sn just to see if you are indeed hostile and will move on.

Then you have The U. they have only attacked smaller kingdoms when they are provoked. we do not set out in search of "free" acres. we have grown by warring and by using our splore pool. we have even used our splore pool to grow the chained undeads which is a big no-no in a whoring kingdom.

so then you have kingdoms like EPIC, war monkeys, sexy war goddesses, and 1-2 others who decides its ok to steal from a far bigger kingdom and expects no retaliation. i have stated it before we will retal everything. there was even a QQ thread about us hitting a far smaller kingdom until it was shown they were stealing our gc.

so my suggestion to you would be to pump your own provs and/or steal from someone your own size because we will raze your top honor provs and stews/kings out. we dont have any wars to fight until yr 12. so we have nothing but time. i also sent warnings to let you know we were coming.

so no QQ threads when we start hitting back.